Saturday, May 18, 2013

1.10.09 address tae the prime sin est heir - uncut/ a poem by me

You robbed me of my self respect...
which caused my children to suffer neglect,
my health  defiantly deteriorated....

My mind in a state of complete confusion
and I pondered...
if maybe it was just a delusion...
because it was so ridiculously mad...
but clearly there was no other possible conclusion
and I would have to work hard if I wanted solution
cos I was completely sure it was not a delusion
and it looked like there just might be a revolution...
what with all the social unrest...
that was everywhere...
 north, south. east and west...
all because of you and your ilk

You cause me to feel ... completely
isolated...
I can assure you, my emotions are exasperate
an' I'v informed you polity over my distress
and not a single response have you expressed

My family is broken... an wi'r awe depressed
all the masses... like me...
that u'v oppressed

and make no mistake that its you I blame
and you...SIR!...walk around
showing absolutely no shame

so remind me...

Who the fuck is it you claim to represent?
wi' your stupid hairdo and' yer  Eton accent
living in a hoose, for which the masses pay the rent

And remind me, what it is your doing wi' the taxes?
And remind me again,
 what ecconomic collapse is...

cos you reflect no understanding of the meaning of crisis
an' the masses are concerned about ill finance reprises
as a result of your plans...
you reproachable man...

so spick and span with your nice shiney shoes...
how bloody dare you?!

Your running this nation into the gutter...
You really are a dangerous obnoxious  fucker!

No comments: