Saturday, May 11, 2013

re posting of stuff from b4 that i thought i had posted here already forgot to or posted else where

When I started this blogg back in 2008 I had little knowledge about the internet  or bloging , i'd like to say I 'v come a long way since then, but thats debatble as far a tecnological internetty stuuf and understanding of it goes... i try , but ...
Having said that , i Have a wee bit of a better clue a to how to get on with it.

As far as other things go, reading over a couple of my old bloggs from 2008 I'v certainly come some way and frankly I'm quite proud to still be hear to tell the story cos it ain't been easy...
It may take some time for me to find all the stuff I posted else where , most of it is on my facebook which for a few months I'v been locked out of despite several attempts to get the issue sorted , an I being censured of sorts , don't know , i guess its possible the powers that be have some reason to not want me blabbing or blogging, and that's not paranoia that's fact, but of course either way being me it doesn't deter me from trying to get my story out there, because the ordeals I have been through since making the statement to the Magistrate in Telford court I previously published & sending the letter to Gordon Brown are like a fart in the wind in comparison to the path that put me on thereafter. Details of which were all published on my facebook and I think on other web outlets.
I have had my elbow broken by police who attended my home on a concern for welfare call when I was close to suicidal with stress, then had a long fight to get it to tribunal via the ippc, I won the tribunal case where I had to defend or present my own case as my legal aid had stopped and the barrister the solicitor that had been handling it found told me I had no chance of a winning, the judges found that the officers had committed a crime of violence against me and done so while trying to make an unlawful arrest, they also found the officers evidence to be unreliable , but when i later went to the poilce to have them charge more obsticals wher put in my way.
By then i also had another complaint in against police after an incident in a park where I was treated by a bloke who then followed me kicked my dog and threatened to kill both it and me... they never took my statement initially then said I had made the complaint cos my dog was the aggressor , categorically not true.
Anyway , i won't rehash it all in this blogg i shall merely, for now post some of the links in regard to the abuses of my human and civil rights I have been subjected to that I can find the copies of the stuff on facebook & already posted else where to add to this , my own personal blogg.
I have come some way over the last 4 years in recovering from the trauma of it all, I can't say I'm over it cos frankly I don't know if I ever will be fully over it , its been traumatic, I still have good days and bad days when everyday something triggers something to bring some part of it back to mind , I walk the tightrope daily in this regard sometimes slipping and dangling by the skin of my teeth from it, but i always manage to pull myself back up onto it and carry on the dance as they say.
I'v had some support but mostly I have had to deal with it alone or with my ghostly shadows thru it all... in truth to them I am grateful cos by and large they have kept me going and got me through it without medication. Art & music has been a daily therapy and for that I am most grateful.
Anyway, thats all I'll say about it for now and I will post the old posts as I find them... meanwhile heres some links to what I'v found easily that I posted on my youtube channel.

laters...
 poem tae the excise man  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gidLug0qAG8  

 open message to david cameron pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30EOXK1pp4g

trying to bring charges against Telford police officers who broke my elbow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAynbU2uX9A

pussy cat pussy cat a poem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfGXfRoyk0

in the land of wedofine a poem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4kiS9IWJ0

daisy  & grog the frog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUA5G5dI28

cyril squirrel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2NB2z1gzsw

No comments: