Wednesday, May 15, 2013

mentel health awareness week footage of me attempting to bring charges against officers from west mercia police who committed crime of violance against me in febuary 2009


A crime of violence against any individual is, I believe a violation of human rights.
Police officers refusing or attempting to obstruct charges being made in regard of a crime of violence is, I believe a violation  of human rights and civil rights, as well as derogation of duty, mal practice and obstructing the course of justice.

In February 2009 as a result of issues related to mental health concerns which had accumulated since my problems with Telford & Wrekin Housing Trust & Telford & Wrekin council, related to a previous Blogg post which I emailed Gordon Brown  the then prime minister about in 2008 when  I started this blogg "justice uk style 2008" my elbow was broken by two police officers who attended my home on a concern for welfare call.

In the period between 2008, when I read a letter to a magistrate regarding the issues with the housing trust and council, and February 2009 when the crime of violence and violation of my person was committed by these officers, I had perused every possible avenue known to me in attempts to rectify the issues in regard of the financial problems I was facing and what I feel now was in fact extortion of monies by the aforementioned local authority departments.
In my pursuits to rectify these issues I sought advice from benefits advisers at uni, the Citizens Advice Bureau, the councils own housing benefits adviser, lawyers, the ombudsman, liberty international and finally in desperation, I even began contacting  mainstream media of the uk, including private eye magazine, the politics show, this morning , bbc Shropshire and various other bbc personalities and shows that I thought might be of some assistance in advising me. At least I was ignored, at most I was left feeling like an idiot or trouble maker.I wrote to Gordon Brown and pleaded for advice.

I cannot even now, begin to express the emotional trauma I was  experiencing, the stress I was under, and the impact it was all having on my health as I continued to try and complete my university studies and finish my BA degree & look after my 2 sons who at the time still lived at home. I had to give up my Ba studies after the crime of violence as I was no longer able to comprehend or rationalize what was happening to me.

In November 2010 the issues with regard to rent & council tax payments were finally resolved some two years after I had tried to rectify them.
Telford and Wrekin housing admitted their error, as did the council and I was paid back the money they harassed me for, that I had rightly maintained all along I didn't own.( although I still don't believe I was paid in full what they owed me.)
As a result of their errors for the period I was at uni, and their denial of error I was threatened with eviction on several occasions & I was plunged deeper and deeper into dept as I tried to struggle on my income of student loans without the housing benefit I was entitled to as I was paying full rent of £380 a month, when in fact I should have been paying £80.I am sure you can imagine the impact this had over the period from 2006 when I started uni till 2009 when I finished.
But that was only the tip of the iceberg as they say.
The impact that the stress financial strain and inevitable depression I was suffering from as a result of these issues was also impacting on my relationship with my 2 sons as I tried to hide the financial difficulties, and went quite mad from it all.
 I found it harder than usual to cope with their teenage behaviors and undoubtedly they were sick of my miserable face and behaviors also. My relationship with them broke down and they left to stay with their sister in Scotland. (there is obviously more to tell in this regard but for now I shall omit it as it is not the main focus of this blogg) .
Suffice to say for now only, that my children are my reasons & that as a result of the issues that occurred as a result of the housing trust & council financial stresses I was to loose the last two years of parental responsibility for my youngest sons live when he should, and I have no doubt under different circumstances, would, have remained at home... & rightly or wrongly I will always hold those involved in the Telford &;Wrekin housing trust & council who failed to pick up on, or rectify their errors,responsible for that lost time. Tomorrow my baby boy is 18, but as a result of everything that has happened our relationship has been so affected that I have missed the years during which he turned from child to young man, I can't express how much that hurts me.

On the day the crime of violence against me by theses officers took place they were attending my home on a concern for welfare call , the 2end that day, the first time officers had asked me to go to A&E for a mental health assessment to put my children's mind at ease as they were concerned I was suicidal, i agreed to do so, and they left me at the hospital, I had gone voluntarily was not under arrest or section and was perfectly within my rights to leave if I wished to do so , which I did after what seemed a too long wait on a trolly in the corridor. I went home,&; went to bed.
The officers who committed the crime against me arrived around 4pm. Their statements at the time for their reason for insisting that I return to the hospital differ from the once they gave me and in fact documented transcript reflects various discrepancies , ie I ABSCONDED from hospital, I could not abscond as I was not under arrest or mental health section. The judges in the criminal compensation tribunal found in my favor at the hearing and stated that the officers had been making an unlawful arrest, and that they had committed a crime of violence , however since then till this day I have been denied my right to a fair trail by the uk judiciary.

The events and issues I was faced with after the event in 2009 when the crime happened , beggars believe and the various barriers & obstacles that have been put in my way by the judiciary and other agencies has been unbelievable, in truth there have been times when I have wanted to walk away and just give up, but I can't and I wont because apart from the personal justice I seek, and am entitled to, I believe I have a moral and ethical obligation to others like me to raise awareness in order to prevent them from suffering  from the mental health & social issues I have fallen victim off, it was what I went to university for in the 1st place.

I have written to the prime minister David Cameron several times , my local MP Mark Pritchard  at the time , who I also passed on document to to be deliver to parliament after which I was ignore on by him on every attempt at contact I made contrary to his parliamentary duties to me as one of his constituents, I have written to Ken Clark and & nick Clegg and again tried to seek help via the bbc & media , I have  perused justice through the magistrates courts and been given the run around and I have had various other encounters with the police and been both harassed and arrested by them for various reason, I shall cover in another blogg at a later time as I have already discussed it on facebook previously.

My live has been turned upside down for the best part of 7years since I started my course at Wolverhampton university TCAT campus studying Health & Social welfare & european social policies, as a result of errors and mal practices by agencies representing local and national government, my right have been abused and I have been denied justice and I intend to pursue these issues until this is rectified as I believe without pursuit of justice in cases like mine, people like me will continue to suffer from discrimination resulting from poor practice and social policies and cover ups of government & establishment agencies  crimes, errors & mal practices that plunge people like me into circumstances that induce mental & emotional health issues that deviate their lives and the lives of their families and friends through the domino effect.

Please raise awareness of mental health issues this mental health awareness week and remember next , it could be you.






No comments: