Saturday, May 11, 2013

a post from facebook notes regarding Stewart Hall sexual abuse case

I have several letter from various police departments received via the house of commons and one of my local MP's regarding issues in relation to this post which I shall post in full as soon as I can get my scanner working...
These correspondences reflect, in my opinion, the delaying  and bureaucratic tactics that are used to, in many ways, to palm of enquires such as those I made with various excuses that don't actually address the issue.
These correspondences were all made prior to the recent guilty verdict on the case which was subject of i think a gag on reporting that Hall had entered a guilty plea sometime before it was made public. None the less the man still continues to enjoy freedom while awaiting sentencing. This I believe reflects a lack of concern for public feeling in regard of sexual abuse even after a guilty plea has been reached and poses the question would there be such a delay in sentencing if j public was found or admitted to being guilty ? or is Hall's celebrity profile and friends in high places still contributing to him enjoying freedom while he awaits sentencing.

I shall find a way to upload these correspondences asap with or without my scanner working, where there is a will there is a way so this is another of my to be continued bloggs and I may upload the additional mail as comments to this blogg...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=390279964401952&id=112196332210318

No comments: