Wednesday, July 24, 2013

slide shows of a selection Art from "The Hethen Project"

The Hethen project is an art project I have been working on for a few years.
The project includes paintings,drawings, photography, wooden sculptures, & poetry that is reflected & incorporated within the novel "Hethen" that I have been writing.

The following slide shows are some examples of  paintings , & photography that form some of the collections that are within the Hethen project.

 More will follow shortly...

The 1st chapter is available on my google page...

Several chapters of the unedited  novel were posted some time ago on my Facebook art page but are no longer available there.
These chapters were not complete and differ from the final edited version of the novel, which has additional text than what I published on my facebook pages.

I no longer have a facebook page as I was locked out my page and accused of being an impersinator of myself!!!
Any chapters or other art or photography that reflects my  art, poetry or that forms part of  The Hethen project of which copyright belongs to me, that may be available on facebook  is there without my consent and is therefore, I suggest, subject to copyright infringement by facebook.

The following slides shows may not appear in a high standard of pixils and stuff, as I made them with an old phone camera that is not of the highest quality, in adition my laptop is also not of the most modern or high standard for this type of slideshow, but we have to work with what we got!!!
I hope at least they give an idea of what the project inloves and of the art involved , even if the reproduction quality does not show the detail of the art to its best advantage , thats not an excuse just a fact!! :)
comment and criticism most welcome :)

"Spirits of Ancient Egypt" from the Hethen project


"Assention of the gods" from the Hethen project



"The witch of the woods" from the Hethen project



"The Butterfly" from the Hethen project


More to follow...

No comments: