Tuesday, August 27, 2013

random thoughts...

I am a mum and a grandmother....
 I have a daughter of 29 whose son is 7 a joy, but like most wee boys occasionally a pain in the arse.
He goes to school, to football clubs, plays with his mates on the street on his scooter or at the part , plays on his ex box and is obsessed whith money & what he can buy wit it from sweeties to toys...
he knows nothing really much about religion and nothing about war except that it people die in it and to be honest he has no, or little  understanding at all about what death or dying really means as he has little experience of it...
I also have two sons, one who is 22, & who is 18 , i rarely see them these days... we are i guess what some people call estranged, the reason , I can't say I fully comprehend , it pains me because they both pass my home most days coming and going to thier place of work but neither has time to stop by for a short visit , and believe me that pains me... because I am aware that they can make time to visit the mothers of their respective girlfriend who they have known at most for less than  5years maybe less...
my children where my life , though they have accused me of neglect, & other equally unsavory things...
i don't believe i was the perfect mother , i wasn't but i did not neglect my children ....

Anyway, whats all that got to do with the price of milk ... nothing really , as I said random thoughts ... but
I was thinking as i started to write this about mothers in Syria...

I spent some time there in the 80's, got to know several people as friends, and tonight like many nights over the last few years since, I find myself thinking about them,...
The people of Syria have been plunged into this terrible war they did not ask for that is being carried out in their land killing their children for over 2 years now.
Each night they go to bed wondering what tomorrow will bring , little boys like my grandson & his friends but these little boys and girls can't play out on the streets because they could be shot or blown away by a bomb, they are lucky if they can attend school but for the last two years that has been a risky buisness so many many miss school .
As they sit in their homes they hear fighting and angry voices of " rebel forces " or solders out side and always there is that fear and that threat of what could happen next... .
because these kids unlike my grandson and his friend are well aware of death and dying ... they see it every day ... they hear about it everyday... and they fear everyday it could happen to them that day or the day after or maybe it could take their mother father sister or brother ... or maybe it already has.

And now today they have to fear the American & British  are coming and going to bomb them from the sky,
maybe killing their mums as they shop for bread , or their brothers who work or serve in the military or maybe even in the rebel forces who knows, for to them some all they know is war and violence and abuse and hate... maybe their sister has been caught up in the fighting coming home from the hospital or shop where she works, or their father killed after visiting a sick or wounded repetitive ac-cross town...

These are by and large ordinary people like you and me... ordinary people who just want to get on with their lives safely and free from risk of harm or softy of their loved ones...whose life's have been thrown in to tormile and who now face threat from SUPERPOWERS OF THE USA & UK.
Shame on the government of the country where I live, the UK and shame on the government of the USA they are terrorists.
As a UK citizen I apologies for my governments behavior, they do not act in my name, or with my consent I am sorry for those who fall pray to their waring ways,
 & I know their are many UK CITIZENS like who do not consent to THE UK GOVERNMENTS BEHAVIOR, THEY ARE A LAW UNTO THEM-SELF THEY ARE FASCIST.

I know that there are some now who were babies or young kids of the last world war , & some who remember the blitz or stories of it...
there are those who have come through war in other places who like me tonight will be praying for the children of Syria and their families, like we pray for the children of Palestine, and all children & their families in places where children become victims of violence and war.
Right now as I write this there are wars happening in;
Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Mali, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, Sud Sudan, ...
Right now in these places children and their families are living with fear, hunger rape, & other abuses & violence ...
We the people of the world must come together in peace for peace we must demand our government stop these wars, must stop facilitating these wars by selling arms & military hardware that does aid those who are suffering it inflames the suffering and hard ship.
We must demand our government s cease the collateral murder and genocide we must make it clear that we the people will not tolerate any more of their participation in war , that they do not do it with our consent or in our name. And we do not approve them taking our tax money to fund these autracities they create & pertisipate in against our will.

IT HAS TO STOP PEOPLE & IT HAS TO STOP NOW WE MUST DECLARE PEACE & WE MUST INSIST OUR GOVERNMENTS CEASE TO PARTICIPATE & CREATE WARS .
wE MUST DECLARE WORLD PEACE & WE MUST DECLARE IT NOW TODAY NO MORE WARS NO MORE DEAD CHILDREN & NO MORE DEAD ADULTS END WAR NOW .
PLEEEEEEEEZ. 


No comments: